Documenting Life on our small holding. Follow the adventures with our animals from birth through to meat production curing of hams, creating bacon, etc, experimenting with producing as much as we can from our little farm. Experience real quality of life. All the ups and downs including Planning permission wars....



Just an everyday walk with the kids!!

Saturday 12 March 2011

fortune 500 referrals scam ????

My experience of this company..I hope you take a look at my previous blog page and can make a educated decision.....
For me its back to my self sufficient life, writting my blog and eating my produce... simple life... but quality..

2 comments:

  1. I too has signed up with Fortune500 referral last month and as at today I had paid USD2700 for this program..

    There is no support given by the said personal advertisement coach... everytime they called... there is only one thing in their mind and that is to earn more monies from you.

    Recently one of their personal coach called and when he learned that I had not much monies left to invest further - he longer interested to chat further nor even checking how am I making with my current program..

    I do think and agreed this program is a real SCAM :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. that really hurts to think you lost all that money, im soooo sorry, there are too many people out there wanting to steal money from us, for nothing in return, they are very pushy, I actually changed my number to get them to leave me alone... so sad.. but take care and try and move on.. let others know about it, as part of you wants it to be real and not to loose out.. xx

    ReplyDelete