Documenting Life on our small holding. Follow the adventures with our animals from birth through to meat production curing of hams, creating bacon, etc, experimenting with producing as much as we can from our little farm. Experience real quality of life. All the ups and downs including Planning permission wars....



Just an everyday walk with the kids!!

Saturday 21 August 2010

So the threats start again!!!

My heart is pounding in my chest, i'm terified, I'm shaking and I got a terible migraine, some ones just driven up and down slowly then set off some huge bang like a bomb at the top gate by our caravan, I went out in the car and found some pipe they used which was still smoking they had used a long fuse to set it and obviously wanted to frighten us, I'm awaiting the police...

Police have now rung, could do nothing, they said the fiiring tube was no use as evidence and i'm to ring if anything else happens on the non emerancy number which took 20mins to get through on ....no comment....Why wont people leave us be... I said today to Joe how happy, settled and safe I'm feeling here at the farm.... it could have been nasty if we had been near that when it fired or the dogs or cats..... oh well I need some thing for my head..

I will not be frightened off by bully boy tactics, I have a shot gun and 2 gaurd dogs, one of which is viscous and would attack, I also have very well hidden security cameras so everypoint of my farm is filmed, so far I have caught neighbours kicking down fences , driving into gates, and willfully damaging my property, Switching off my mains electric whilst I was away in Hungary, so three pigs worth of meat rotted away in my freezers and all my beautiful tropical fish were murdered, we have had our drinking water contaminated, Joe has been threatened, Andre and Joe, Andre being 8 at the time, they were both verbally attacked by a neighbour, and there lives threatened in no uncertain terms, due to them being non British!! We've had death threats, and papercut threats through our post, we have had our animals let out contsatly, onto our veg gardens... also calls to the R.S.P.C.A saying we had gone abroad and left all our animals to starve, the officer was most suprised to find us in the country, let alone home tending our animals... all the animals were healthy happy and well fed, he later rang me the following week saying some one really had it in for us as he had another annomuns letter sent to his office full of lies.... So they have tried everything over the years to get us out.... Oh also they bombarded the council planning department with complaints against us, even getting lies sent in in letters which are on my planning file, I must say they have never hurt an animal or endangered them, (except my fish, which they wouldnt have known would have been there..) but now with our dogs that we have on site they wouldnt be safe coming on our land nowadays.... Its sad that people cant live and let live, any how i'm feeling calmer now and know that all the eveidence I'm collecting and the film footage will soon add up and some one will pay soon...Even the police said that with all the evidence they have, when they find some one in the act they will have the book thrown at them!! Good thats what I think.....GOOD...

Right my rant is over I'm off to bed with one eye open to catch these idiots that are about..xx

No comments:

Post a Comment